About the heads
Name – Alex, Chloe & Sadie
Designer – LOGO
Version – v5.0
Cost – 2500L each
Expression Hud – Yes – 12 expressions *plus* mouth and eye expressions can be mixed and matched! (more expressions available by purchasing add-on huds)
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes
Teeth – Included
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 5 (matching Maitreya, Belleza and Slink Physique appliers sold seperately). Omega version of the heads included.
Make up options included – 16 eyeshadows, 1 brow, 16 lipstick, 7 lash choices (Note – when using Omega version of the head, only eyelashes can be used, other included makeup cannot).
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes, selected designers and designers who make omega head compatible skins, which many now do specifically for this head.
Omega Head Applier compatible? – Yes, skin and makeup layer, plus eyes!
The best bits:
- The heads are now Omega compatible, so you can use skins from designers who make Omega appliers! I love that you can also use Omega skin (using the included Omega makeup layer) and I’ve also noticed that I’m able to wear more than one Omega makeup layer if I wish to wear separate makeup appliers (ie. one eyeliner and one lipstick). It’s a little tricky (you need to apply, then remove the layer, add a new one, apply the next makeup item, then add them together) but still nifty.
- Fits Maitreya, Slink, Belleza and most other mesh bodies well. The neck options make fitting the neck a lot easier.
- The expressions! Without a doubt these heads are great to do photography with, especially since you can select a ‘lip’ setting from one ’emotion’ and an ‘eye’ setting from another by clicking on the lips/eyes of that expression button respectively. Soooo many combinations and much fun to be had there!
- The built in make-up is really nice, and the creator has already released some additional make-up options that users can buy seperately. Unfortunately you can only use them if you’re not using the Omega version of the head though.
- The purchase comes with the 5 skin tones and all of their accessories, plus blank Omega versions.
- I love that the nose texture is changeable in the HUD for the built in skins as well, it’s amazing how different a face can look with a different nose!
The worst bits:
- Though the head is now Omega compatible, and comes with an Omega makeup layer (of which you can use multiple). Now I stand corrected about the ‘zones’ of the makeup layers – the omega layer is broken up into multiple zones (forehead/upper cheeks, lower half of face, lips and eyeshadow/eyebrows) however for these to work correctly, the applier creator needs to use the new Omega makeup applier HUD (which allows specific zones to be applied to only, rather than one zone and an alpha over all the others, thus wiping out all your other makeup). So, I’d love to see more makeup designers taking advantage of that. The newer ones will have to (they have no other option for Omega appliers) but for those using the old kit, use the new one! 😀
- There’s something about the eyes that always looks a little… startled to me (personal preference here), I’m a huge fan of Ikon and the look of his realistic eyes, so it could just be that they’re a bit too white, but I hope the creator comes out with other eye options and pupil sizes etc for this head.
- I love the skin tones included, but it’s a shame there isn’t a really dark skin tone. The darkest (Cocoa) really isn’t that dark, and I know this head would look amazing with a really rich African skintone!!