Cost – 1399L
Designer – G.Inc
Current Reviewed Version: v10.5 (this body has been completely remade from the initial release version. Current users can get a free update)
Includes – Fitmesh Body include hands and feet (3 types – flat, mid & high), 6 system layer skins with matching appliers
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (one style)
Feet – Yes (three styles, flat mid and high)
Skins tones included – 6 system layer skins (for your head) and 7 top/bottom skin appliers
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Save Slots for Other Skins – 0 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 0 slots
Save Slots for Appliers – 0 slots
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, built in compatibility – See the Omega page for more details about this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – No
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – Yes, included feet will fit flat, mid and high slink shoes but they are fitmesh so you may need to resize your feet.
The best bits:
- Completely Omega compatible, right down to the nails!
- Feet are compatible with Slink shoes, but fair warning, they are fitmesh feet, so you may need to resize your feet in edit appearance to get them to fit.
- (in my opinion) replaces the need for phat azz etc because of the gorgeous leg sculpting/thigh sculpting with wide hips
- It is well priced for a plus size body, and depending on your personal style, it’s worth considering if you’re looking for one.
- Breasts are large and luscious (a bit too large for me personally, but I like smaller breasts).
The worst bits:
- Some knowledge of editing/windlights/objects required to use the body
- The body’s alpha cuts are dramatically improved, however more fine cuts are needed in the breast area
- I kinda wish the HUD had the skins built in rather than using seperate appliers to add them each time. I think as mesh bodies have become more technically advanced the HUDS have too, and would love to see a more streamlined interface on the HUDS with tabs, skin tones and some save spots.
- I find the breasts quite ‘blocky’, but that’s just my personal opinion (I’m more a teardrop shaped breast kinda girl) – having said that though the body does let you have a good sized pair of breasts (and a nice round ass) for a plus size look, which I love.
Best suited to:
Experienced users; users who like the Phat Azz/Perfect Bum look of hips/legs; users who like a curvy figure.