Note – Evolution sell a range of mesh bodies, in this review I’m featuring Jack V2.
Cost – 2500L
Designer – Evolution
Current Reviewed Version: v2
Includes – Fitmesh body, Mesh Head, Eyes, Body HUD, Makeup HUD and Expression HUD
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – Yes
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes
Skins tones included – 1 skin tone (head to toe)
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Save Slots for Other Skins – N/A
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – N/A
Save Slots for Appliers – N/A
Omega – No
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – No
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – High shoes can be worn with existing feet – add-ons are available for sale at the evolution store for mid/flat shoe compatibility (900L).
The best bits:
- Overall this body is a little different to the models we’re seeing come out by other designers – it’s an ‘all in one’ essentially, so when you buy an Evolution body, you’re buying the skin, mesh body and mesh head. You can’t separate them and/or mix and match them though.
- I like that the mesh head has some expressions – it comes with four expressions that are quite cute, and the mesh head itself is really cute looking.
- Evolution themselves do make mesh clothing for their bodies, so it’s good to have a one-stop-shop for it, though it does limit your options somewhat.
The worst bits:
- The body is quite rough in places, including under the arms and between the legs there are some jagged polys, which I thought was a shame.
- This body is VERY thin (in the picture above I’m wearing their shape, but the torso muscles don’t get any bigger no matter what your slider size), but this may suit those looking for a younger more ballerina/gymnast build almost.
- There’s only one skin tone which is the one it comes with, and because you can’t seperate the head/body, everyone who buys this model (the above pictured being Jack V2, though they do have many) will look exactly the same. Aside from changing make up a little with a the HUD, there’s no way to change that or differentiate yourself with it.
- The body has layers, though it’s not Omega compatible and I couldn’t find any other creators who make tattoos/clothing for it, so I’m not sure how useful they will be.
- The skin tone is very orange, which of course is a personal preference – maybe I’m too used to lighter skins, but I found it hard to photograph it in a way that shows all the details (given I don’t edit review pics at all).
Best suited to:
Users who are looking to buy a ready-made look and like a petite build.