There is SO much happening this week – it’s been one big tease of a week let me tell you! So much newness in meshland that I can’t wait to share with you all – so without further ado,
Catwa released Lona Mesh Head @ The Skin Fair
Lona is available at the Skin Fair only until the Fair ends, and comes with all the features you’ve come to know and love from Catwa. Additionally I now have added a review for Lona here and you can watch the review video below!
GA.EG Released Barbara Bento Mesh Head
GA.EG’s first bento mesh head, Barbara, is now on sale. You can read the full review here or watch the video below!
Slink released their bento hands!
Slink has just released their Dynamic hands (bento hands) as an update! This means that if you own any pair of Slink hands, you can get a redelivery and presto – free bento hands! Essentially the way it works is that the static hand poses (casual/elegant etc) depend on which hands you’ve purchased in the past, so if like me for example you had just casual hands, then your static pose hud will only have the casual pose available. Other than that, everything else is included, so here are some quick facts:
- Your dynamic hands will fit the same bodies as before (Maitreya, Belleza etc. can all still be used with these hands because the wrist joint hasn’t changed)
- The hands still use the same appliers/skins as before, just remember to reinstall Omega into them if you want to use Omega (search your inventory for the Omega Installer, wear it and the hands, then click it to install). If you don’t own the relay, you can buy it in the Slink store, Omega store or on MP.
- There are a variety of fitmesh nails being made by Slink, including some at Skin Fair, so you can be as individual as you like.
- The hands work with Vista bento AO and with any other bento AO or pose as well, plus any posers like Fatehands poser or Vista’s hand poser.
- If you don’t own Slink hands at all, they cost 825L (bargain!) and you have the option to buy some idle animations for them too if you don’t use a bento AO.
- Men’s bento hands coming soon!
It’s true – the long-awaited Belleza male mesh body is nearing completion, and I for one LOVE the look of it from this sneak peek. They will begin alpha testing it soon, at which time I’ll be able to show you some sneaky pics of my own and give you all the low down!
How freaking adorable does Quinn look? Everyone’s teasing me with new ‘coming soon’ meshes today I swear. I’m so excited to see what LOGO produce – they were one of the first to make a mesh head, so I can’t help but feel their entry into the bento market is going to be a big one!
Up next, more reviews and info!
Mesh Head – Jane by Genesis Labs (Available at Skin Fair)
Mesh Body – Lara by Maitreya
Skin – Jane by Genesis Labs (Available at Skin Fair)
Hair – Hair Play (Downblow) by Tableau Vivant (at The Arcade) – gacha item
Top – Loli by Blueberry (Available at C88) – Includes Belleza (all), Maitreya & Slink (both) sizes
Shorts – Sylvia by Blueberry – Includes Belleza (all), Maitreya & Slink Physique sizes
Socks – Dawnee by Maddict (Available at C88) – Includes Belleza (Isis & Freya), Maitreya & Slink (both) sizes
Shoes – Rachel Pumps by KC Couture (Available at Whore Couture Fair) – Includes Belleza, Eve. Maitreya, Slink & TMP sizes