About the heads
Name – The Mesh Project – Deluxe Mesh Head Range (Babydoll, Classic, Fierce, Moody, Soft)
Designer – The Mesh Project
Version – Beta
Cost – 5,000L each
Expression Hud – No
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes (Closed, Open, Open Wide)
Do the lips animate? (Move when Talking)? – Yes
Sliders – Both Head Stretch and Head size sliders work
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 36 skin tones
Make up options included – 1 eyeshadow
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes
Omega Head Applier compatible? – No
The best bits:
- Like all meshes from TMP, the mesh is exceptionally well done – the smoothness of their mesh really is amazing, and it makes the clarity of appliers you use on it so much more crisp.
- Whilst the wardrobe/Style HUD system is a bit tedious to get used to, it really is kinda cool to change makeups and skins etc. visually within the Style Mode HUD. Saves searching your whole inventory for it, which I’ve been known to do.
- I love that the lashes are modifiable within the HUD, so if they’re not fitting correctly because of your head size, that’s easily fixed. Lashes are so important to a head!
- I love the lash options, this is probably the best set of lashes I’ve seen on a head yet, and the ability to change that up and make them bigger, smaller or take them off altogether is amazing.
- I do love that the TMP products come with so many skin options, that’s always a bonus for me.
The worst bits:
- For the price tag, I wish the head came with the basic make-up (a few lipsticks, eyeliners, eyeshadows or at least some different eyebrow colours). It seems a shame that after paying $5k you need to sink at least another $1k into products for the head (whether they’re from TMP TheShops or from another skin maker).
- The system is hard to get the hang of at first (the shopping and style mode systems), however I have a video tutorial for that HERE.
- I would love some expressions with this head, but I’m hopeful in future updates this will happen anyway, because it’s the natural progression of mesh heads really.