Expression Hud – Yes - 3 eye, 4 eyebrow and 7 mouth expressions (they all operate independently of one another to mix and match)
Blinks - Yes
Talking (mouth movement) - No
Omega Compatibility - No
Skin tones included – 10 (matching Maitreya's preset skins, which are from Glam Affair)
Make up included – 3 eyeshadows/eyeliner, 1 brow, 2 lipstick, 2 lash choices, 8 hairbase colours (thick and thin options)
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes
Fits all mesh bodies (except TMP) very well - TMP works on retrofit option but not perfectly
With the new (Version 1.2) expression options, finally the head's 'resting state' can be a small smile! Yaaaay!
- The included skins are gorgeous and very well detailed
- Ability to control strength and 'shimmer' of eye makeup, lipstick and the skin itself (which alleviates that 'shiny oily' look you get in Ultra high settings)
- Some of the best skin designers on the grid are making appliers for this head - DeeTaleZ, Pink Fuel, Izzie's, YS&YS, Skinnery and Curio just to name a few (see the full list HERE)
- The width/length of the head can be altered using the sliders, which is great.
- The second set of heads releases (Karin, Stella and and Lotte) don't have the 'big chin' or 'wide face' look as much as the other three, which was a bit much for me personally.
- All creators can make makeup appliers by picking up the kit for free at LeLutka.
- Not all skin makers will be able to make skins for the heads, which is a shame.
- I would love a 'talking' animation!
- The faces still look a little... stiff... I would love to see some automatic mouth opening/closing like the Snow Rabbit mesh head has.
- I would love to see the ability to save other skin appliers in the HUD, but that's just me wishing again 😉