About the heads
Name – LeLutka heads – Leda, Ever, Aria, Stella, Lotte and Karin
Designer – LeLutka/Undivided
Version – v1.2
Cost – 2500L
Expression Hud – Yes – 3 eye, 4 eyebrow and 7 mouth expressions (they all operate independently of one another to mix and match)
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes (includes one partially open option)
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes (7 options)
Teeth – Yes but not editable
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 10 (matching Maitreya’s preset skins, which are from Glam Affair)
Make up options included – 3 eyeshadows/eyeliner, 1 brow, 2 lipstick, 2 lash choices, 8 hairbase colours (thick and thin options)
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes (designers are chosen selectively for skin kits, however make-up developer kits are free)
Omega Head Applier compatible? – No
The best bits:
- Fits all mesh bodies (except TMP) very well – TMP works on retrofit option but not perfectly
- With the new (Version 1.2) expression options, finally the head’s ‘resting state’ can be a small smile! Yaaaay!
- The included skins are gorgeous and very well detailed
- Ability to control strength and ‘shimmer’ of eye makeup, lipstick and the skin itself (which alleviates that ‘shiny oily’ look you get in Ultra high settings)
- Some of the best skin designers on the grid are making appliers for this head – DeeTaleZ, Pink Fuel, Izzie’s, YS&YS, Skinnery and Curio just to name a few (see the full list HERE)
- The width/length of the head can be altered using the sliders, which is great.
- The second set of heads releases (Karin, Stella and and Lotte) don’t have the ‘big chin’ or ‘wide face’ look as much as the other three, which was a bit much for me personally.
- All creators can make makeup appliers by picking up the kit for free at LeLutka.
The worst bits:
- Not all skin makers will be able to make skins for the heads, which is a shame.
- The faces still look a little… stiff… I would love to see some automatic mouth opening/closing like the Snow Rabbit mesh head has.
- The mesh eyelashes look quite dark and rigid. I know it’s a mesh issue, but it makes the fuller lashes somewhat unwearable. I’d love some alpha blending options with the eyelashes!
- I would love to see the ability to save other skin appliers in the HUD, but that’s just me wishing again 😉
Extra note – Make sure you pick up the LeLutka gift on the table when buying the head. It’s shaped like a little lipstick and contains some free head appliers from Glam Affair!
Extra Extra note – If you can’t find the heads at LeLutka, they are on the OPPOSITE side of the building to where the hair is. When you land, go inside the side of the building with the green window ledges and look for a room in there called ‘Undivided’!