Expression Hud – Yes, 13 animated expressions. All can be used frame by frame for static expressions
Blinks - Yes
Talking (mouth movement) - Yes
Omega Compatibility - Yes (out of the box, no relay/installer needed)
Skin tones included – Evelyn skintone (pictured above) - 7 shades.
Make up included – 7 eyeshadow, 7 Lipstick, 6 hairbase, 6 eyebrow and 3 eyelash options.
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes
- Fits Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, EBody, Tonic and most other mesh bodies very well.
- The head is Omega compatible, which is so important to me, mostly for makeup because I change heads so often!
- As always, LAQ's skins are incredible, and Evelyn is a great included skin for it.
- Neck size options, ears on/off and neck blender options are available which is great, plus a head size setting that helps line the mesh head (eyelashes/eyes) up with your shape's settings. I wish the lashes were attached as standard with the head rather than needing separate adjustment, but really all you need to do is put your head size (from your appearance editor) into the brow/lash fit section and you're fine.
- The head has two scalp sizes, making it much easier to fit different hair sizes, as well as a scalp alpha.
- Save slots for other skins (which you can see, I'm already using in the HUD above)!
- The head is a little 'larger' than most mesh heads. With the addition of scalp sizes and alpha, it's easier to fit hair than it used to be with Trinity 1.0, but for fitmesh hair the face can still look a bit too 'large' in comparison.
- If I had to be REALLY picky, I'd ask for maybe a teeth add-on or the ability to tint the teeth - I love the different options that come with this head, but they felt a little too bright to me when I was photographing her. But really, that's being pretty damn picky lol.