About the heads
Name – Kirsten Mesh Head
Designer – GA.EG (Gaeline Creations and ElleGance)
Version – 1.o
Cost – 2,500L
Expression Hud – Yes
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes (Closed, Open, Open Wide)
Do the lips animate? (Move when Talking)? – Yes
Sliders – Both Head Stretch and Head size sliders work
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 8 skin tones (tintable)
Make up options included – 8 lipsticks & eyeshadows, 8 brow colourss (2 shapes), 5 hairbases (tintable), 4 lash types (alpha blend and mask)
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes via Omega
Omega Head Applier compatible? – Yes – Skins, Make-up and tattoos
The best bits:
- I love the HUD for this head. It feels very intuitive to use, and the option to save up to 8 presets in the HUD makes switching ‘looks’ a lot easier.
- The lashes are gorgeous!! The longest of them has a very dramatic look to it, which is something we haven’t seen much of with mesh heads.
- The head operates an ‘add-on’ system, similar to the Logo heads, which means you buy additional make-ups etc from GA-EG, and the best part is you can save them into your HUD just by clicking on ‘install’ (like the TMP system almost) and bam, it’s there. No fiddling around with extra HUDS or scripts, I really liked that.
- Structurally the head is gorgeous. The eyes are a gorgeous almond shape and the lips aren’t too pouty.
- The head looks a little older than most that are on the market at the moment, which is a great thing!
The worst bits:
- I did notice some of the expressions looked a little…. off. It’s hard to explain really, perhaps it’s personal preference, I just felt like the smile emotion in particular looked quite forced (that being said, they do on most mesh heads), but I’d love to see a prettier smile be developed over time.