About the head
Name – EVE’olution (beta) Mesh Head
Designer – Absolut Creations
Version – Beta 3.0
Cost – 825L (includes 50% off during Beta period, which is the initial release/testing time of a product)
Expression Hud – No
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes (plus one half-open option)
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes (plus one half-open option)
Teeth – Yes (HUD with three whiteness options included)
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 3 skin styles, each with 6 skin tones and 3 options for eyebrow colour
Make up options included – 8 hairbase, 8 eyeliner, 10 eyeshadows, 3 brow, 10 lipstick, 6 lash choices & blush, freckles and tattoo options
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes, both skin creators and make-up designers
Omega Head Applier compatible? – Yes
The best bits:
- Fits Eve, Maitreya, Slink and even Belleza well
- The make-up options that come with it are really gorgeous, and the fact that the creator has already released skin/make-up kits to designers is a huge plus for me – this means that less than a week after release, there are already skins and make-ups for this head on the market!
- The skins are gorgeous and each has a distinct style that really changes the ‘look’ of the mesh head.
- An RGB pallett is included for colouring the head/lashes/hairbases/lips etc. which opens up a lot of options for those on a budget.
- The neck has two options which really helps obtain a seamless line between the neck and the mesh body you’ve chosen to wear with it.
- The latest update includes blinking and mouth open/close, plus we know after the beta period she’ll have expressions which is really exciting!
The worst bits:
- It is of course an Eve product, so the skins it comes with don’t have appliers for other bodies. Having said that though, the Developer’s Kit for skins is already out, so there will be plenty of selections soon I’m sure!
- I’m not a lover of the teeth personally – they’re certainly realistic but I don’t know, I guess for my ‘online me’ I want perfect looking teeth. What can I say, SL dentistry isn’t overrated! hehe. This is a personal opinion though, for those of you more focused on a ‘real’ look, I think you’ll love them!