Mesh Head Name(s) – Aisha, Alice, Amelie, Amy, Bibi, Cami, Candy, Cindy, Destiny, Dyana, Linda, Sarah & Tumble
Designer – Catwa
Where to buy it - Catwa
Reviewed Version – v4.10
Cost – 900L Basic head (static); 4150L Fatpack including all addons (5 static lips, blink & talk animations and 9x9 eye and lips animations)
Addons - Static lips, blink animation, talk animation, 9 full face animations or 9x9 mix and match eye/lip animations.
Expression Hud – Only with addon purchase or fatpack purchase (note, sections of the animations HUD become available as fatpack/addons are enabled)
Blinks - Only with addon purchase
Talking (mouth movement) - Only with addon purchase
Omega Compatibility - Yes
Skin tones included – 7 tones, each with 5 eyebrow colours (matching The Skinnery body appliers)
Make up included – 5 eyeliners, 3 blush, 20 lipstick, 1 eyebrow style and 4 lash options.
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes
- Fits Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, EBody, Tonic and most other mesh bodies very well.
- These heads offer the ability to purchase 'add-on's' as you want them, which is great for those on a budget. I love the ability to buy blinking and a handful of expressions, basically paying for what you'll use. It's important to note that the heads don't have the ability to upgrade to the many expressions available in the Catwa Premium heads though.
- The HUDs for these are essentially the same as the Premium heads, so the same makeup options and abilities are all the same.
- I like that she has included the ability to chose between purchasing an add-on that gives you the full facial expressions or operate the eye/lip expressions independently. This gives a great ability to mix and match if you're a photographer.
- The skin tones matching The Skinnery’s appliers is a great touch.
- Honestly there really are no particular 'cons' for these mesh heads. Being a 'basic' mesh head they don't have all of the animations you've come to expect from Catwa, but that's the trade off for a lower price.
- Not really a con, but I would love if the basic heads would have the same kind of expressions. For example, on Aisha she really pokes her tongue out when you press the 😛 animation, but on Sarah she doesn't, it's a different kind of tongue twist. Again it's not really a con, but I'd love to know what whatever head I buy (because I like the look of it) I'll be getting the same stay of animations 🙂