About the heads
Name – Keith
Designer – Akeruka
Version – v1.0
Cost – 3,499L
Expression Hud – Yes – 11 expressions
Blinking – Yes
Eyes Open/Closed – Yes
Mouth Open/Closed – Yes
Teeth – Include
Skins & Make-up
Skin tones included – 3 tones (appliers included for Slink, TMP & Omega bodies)
Make up options included – 6 beard styles
Can other skin designers make appliers for it? – Yes (soon)
Omega Head Applier compatible? – Yes
The best bits:
- I love that this head is designed for darker skins first and foremost.
- The beard options are a really nice touch, as are the ability to alpha ears and the hairbase.
- The three skins included are really nice, but they are for darker skins only (and honestly I think that suits the head style) but it would be great to see some Caucasian skins too from this creator, because the texturing is amazing.
- I like that the head isn’t fussy – there aren’t a bunch of HUDs to work around and it’s not complex at all to use. Some neck options would be great though, because although he seemed to fit my TMP and Slink male bodies okay, body fat does need to be set near 0.
The worst bits:
- The head is quite oval shaped, which isn’t typically a problem once hair is applied, but I honestly liked the head without hair (the more ‘shaved head’ look), which in turn just looked a bit…. flat on the sides. I really just want to squish it down just a tiny bit!!
- At the moment a developer’s kit isn’t available for other skin/facial hair/addon creators, but I’m told it will be soon which is awesome.
- Strangely, even when I changed the expression to more of a smile… he still looked really mad! Awesome for a roleplay sim or even just a serious kinda guy, but a genuine smile (maybe a little crease in the eyes when he smiles would do it?) wouldn’t kill him 😉