Designer – GA.EG
Mesh Head Name(s) – Barbara
Where to buy it – GA.EG
Reviewed Version – v1
Cost – 2,800L
Expression Hud –2 talk, 1 animated emote, 2 default eyes, 2 default lips, 2 static emotes.
Blinks – Yes
Talking (mouth movement) – Yes
Omega Compatibility – Yes built in
Skin tones included – 8 tones
Make up included – Yes, eyelashes, eyeliner, blush , lipstick, eyeshadow, teeth options and hairbases.
Other Features – The head has 8 makeup layers that extend and overlap plus bento ears and unrigged ears options.
Mod? – No
- I like the variety that the GA.EG heads offer – they tend to have stronger facial features that feel more ‘system head’ to me, well system head but far better looking.
- The makeup options that come with the head are really nice, meaning you can purchase the head knowing you’ve got some good makeup options to use with whatever skin you prefer.
- I like the ‘Alpha’ tab inclusion – I think having one tab (similar to a ‘layers’ tab on a mesh body) helps users identify what layers to clear in a visual format, which is good.
- The rigging on the head can be a little restrictive because of the way the lips are rigged. This can mean changing the head quite extensively can cause the head to look strange, so be aware of that, however I do understand the reasoning behind this is to keep animations as smooth as possible.
- The price of the head enables users to buy what add-on packs they like, rather than having these chosen for them – this means that for the same price of other heads, you can choose what animations you’d like to add etc. That said, it can add up quite quickly when you’re buying addon packs.