Designer – Catwa
Mesh Head Name(s) – Daniel
Where to buy it – Catwa
Reviewed Version – v1.06
Cost – 5,000L
Expression Hud – 24 full face animations, 4 default eye & 6 default lip options
Blinks – Yes
Talking (mouth movement) – Yes
Omega Compatibility – Yes – More info here
Skin tones included – 5 tones with various eyebrow colours
Make up included – Yes, eyelashes, eyeliner, blush & lipstick options
Other Features – A variety of teeth options, includes rigged eyes to use with the HUD
Mod? – No
- The Daniel head reacts really well to sliders – I found it easy to adjust the head to my liking without much difficulty. The only note I would make is that making a very square jaw with this head was really difficult without the face looking too warped, but I think that’s because this is a more soft face in general.
- The bento head HUDs for Catwa’s items is really thorough, which can be both good and bad because it is a bit of a learning curve, especially when using appliers and getting confused about what layers things are on. That said, for a product to be this complete, that’s price you pay for having it all!
- I love the inclusion of a version of the head for Aesthetic, this means that men using that body aren’t restricted to just using the Enzo/Smith heads if they want some variety.
- The animations included are so fun to use, and there’s 24 of them which is awesome. The animations HUD is really intuitive as well, and easy to use.
- The head works well with most mesh bodies I tried, Adam, Signature, Slink and Aesthetic (with that version) all worked well.