Mesh Body – Curvy Beauty & Fine Beauty
Designer – Tonic
Where to buy it - Tonic
Reviewed Version – v3.0
Cost – 2,000L each
Includes - Fitmesh body, hands, 3 foot heights, HUD & physics
ARC (Avatar Render Cost) - TBC
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (1 set)
Nail Types - 4
Feet – Yes (High, Mid and Flat)
Skins tones included – 10 tones built into the HUD
CLOTHING & LAYERS
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer (including hands & feet layers)
Ability to tint skin - Yes
Save Slots for Appliers/Skins/Alpha Cuts – unlimited - includes seperate outfit saver huds (that save skin, layers, nails and alphas)
Neck sizes - 5
Auto-hide for alphas - Yes
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, built in compatibility – See the Omega page for more details about this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Compatible with Slink hands but not feet – however feet are compatible with slink shoes (flat, mid and high)
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – Yes (all 3 feet are compatible)
- Omega compatibility out of the box – no relays or installations. This opens up a world of skin, tattoo and clothing options
- Slink compatibility – I love that these feet (all three types come with the body) fit slink shows for flat, mid and high. Great for those who may have invested a lot in slink shoes!
- The shape of the body is great, I love how smooth it is, whilst still keeping the thighs, hips and breasts shapely.
- The bodies come with 5 neck sizes, which is always really helpful when matching with mesh heads.
- The nipples! Whilst not really my personal ‘thing’, the optional nipple shapes (and the ability to use tango appliers from skins) is a great feature for nipple lovers.
- The Fine Beauty body is the first of its kind that I've come across (that is, in a 'mainstream' body sense). The breasts in the picture above are set at 75, and as you can see they're still really small, which I think will make this body really popular for those who enjoy a femboi or even a teenage look.
- The Curvy body (because of the nature of the design – ie. having big breasts) makes wearing standard mesh clothing a little difficult, however more fitmesh is being created for this body which is great to see.
- The Curvy body 'clothing' layer has a dip in the middle of the breasts. This isn't a huge thing, but I must admit I am a big big fan of the 'realism' that comes with having no dip in the clothing layer when using appliers.