Cost – Brazilia Doll 2 series – 1,800L and Brazilia Doll 3 -2,000L
Designer – SKING
Current Reviewed Version: Varies
Includes – Fitmesh Body (2 versions in the Doll 2 series; 3 versions in the Doll 3), HUD, Physics, Shape (Doll 2 only) and 9 fitmesh clothing items (Doll 3 only)
Hands/Feet Included? No
Number of clothing layers: 2 – Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Skins tones included – 5 applier skin colours with system layers
Save Slots for Other Skins – 0 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – No alpha cuts
Save Slots for Appliers – 0 slots
Omega – Yes – Omega Relay required (available from love’n’lust) – See the Omega page for more details about this body
SLink hands/feet – Yes (these are required for this body as it has no hands/feet)
The best bits:
- It’s a niche market, the muscle mesh and big butt/tiny waist market, but as far as creators go, Sking has a long history of making these meshes and doing it well!
- The skins that come with it are really nicely made, I liked the detailing.
- My favourite part by FAR was the inclusion of the fitmesh skirt insert. The creator really thought ahead on this one, because let’s face it, with this kind of body you’re not going to fit into standard mesh – so you really don’t need alpha cuts. What you will have trouble with though is fitting skirt inserts/skirt prims if you want to wear a skirt with your outfit. To fix this, the creator has made a fitmesh skirt insert that is applier driven. This means that similar to Lena’s Skirt Layer, users of Sking bodies can have the same benefits of that ‘skirt layer’, and designers can create skirts for this body without trying to find a skirt prim that will work with it. It’s win/win, and very well thought out Sking, well done.
The worst bits:
- The body doesn’t come with hands/feet, which I think is a little off-putting (even though they can fit slink feet, mine were always just a litttttle off leaving a sliver of transparency visible).
- Alphas – well, there are none! Understandable given the body type though, because no standard mesh on earth would fit the Sking bodies (well maybe a few of the smaller ones if you really made your shape smaller).
- No tattoo layer (although really, with the alpha layer ‘glitching’ issues, wearing two layers is about the most you can get to, so you could put a tattoo on the underwear layer).
- The extreme shape of the body is only moderately modifiable. Although slider works with these bodies, they have very little effect on the end product (a minor increase or decrease in size for each slider), so if you love something about this body and wanted to make a more ‘standard’ shape with it, it’s just not possible.
Best suited to:
Users who like the muscle mesh/dangerous curves look. It’s a niche market without a doubt, but this is SL, and you can be whoever you want to be ladies! 🙂