Cost – 3000L
Designer – Signature
Current Reviewed Version: v1.0
Includes – Fitmesh Body, Fitmesh Bra & Panty set.
Feet Included: Flat, Mid and High feet included
Hands Included: 10 hand poses
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Skins tones included – 24 skin tone appliers built in to the HUD (no system layer skins included)
Save Slots for Other Skins – 0 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 0 slots
Save Slots for Appliers – 0 slots
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, built in compatibility (no kit needed) – See the Omega page for more details about this body
SLink hands/feet – No
The best bits:
- The hand poses are a lot of fun (and I’m a fan of any hand pose that lets me flip the bird haha)
- Omega compatibility opens up a world of skin, tattoo and clothing options
- It is a different shape, which has pros and cons. In the end I used the included shape with it to take the pictures above because I couldn’t tweak mine just right, but I will say that a definite pro of it (for those who are fond of this style) is the ability to make very wide hips and maintain the thigh gap. It’s a certain style, and whilst not mine, I respect those that love it and this body is good for that 🙂
- Whilst the rigging is troublesome, I do like the detail of the ladygarden. It looks…. real, to me (large size aside).
The worst bits:
- The body isn’t compatible with Slink hands/feet, which is always a big downside for those of us with a tonne of shoes. It also begs the question of when creators can/will start making shoes to fit the body.
- The neck is troublesome – to work with a system head body fat needs to be at 0 which is very limiting.
- I think the price is too high for the level it’s at, purely because whilst it does offer 10 hand poses and is Omega comaptible (both great things) the lack of compatibility with Slink is always enough to justify a body being under 2500L in my opinion.
- Previous lack of support for products – I love the creator’s work, and in particular I loved the Anthony male mesh body they released a while back at TMD. Now I don’t know why, but after that body was released there was little to no support for it, and there was nothing in the way of giving creator’s kits to be able to make skins or clothing for it – so my male model alt (altmcalt) was left with a body and nothing to wear/style on it. I’m hoping by entering the mesh arena again, the creator is planning to stay and develop their products, but time will tell 🙂
- I don’t love the shape of the feet, they’re very masculine looking (with the veiny/web look from the top). It does feel a bit to me like they’ve taken their men’s feet from Anthony and just reshaped it very slightly (on the flat foot anyway).
- The shape. Now fitmesh bodies can of course be edited using the regular ‘sliders’ – but this shape is quite minimally rigged (meaning its response to sliders in my areas is minimal). One area of concern for me was the body fat slider. I like to have a little meat on me, however the body itself won’t fit/line up with a system layer head (ie. your normal head) if your body fat isn’t at 0. Now this is fine, but the body looks quite emaciated at 0 fat. On the flip side of the coin, if you do add fat to the stomach, the rigging of the stomach is such that it will also add a lot of fat to your…. ladygarden. The whole thigh gap thing is lost on me (everyone has their own tastes) but I’m pretty sure most people would agree that they don’t want such a large…. ladygarden. Having said that – the texturing of the ladygarden is great, love that.
Best suited to:
Users who like a petite body/shape and users who want to buy standard fitmesh rather than specific mesh body fitmesh (ie. like you do with Belleza/Maitreya).