Cost – 2750L
Designer – Maitreya
Current Reviewed Version: v4.0
Includes – 1 Fitmesh and 1 applier pair of underwear with HUD, Fitmesh Body, 2 sets of hands (bento/non bento), HUD, pair of feet with three heights
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (Bento version and non bento versions included)
Feet – Yes (three styles, flat mid and high)
Skins tones included – 10 body tones made by Glam Affair
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Save Slots for Other Skins – 5 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 10 slots
Save Slots for Appliers – 5 slots
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, must have the Omega Relay Hud open when applying Omega appliers – See the Omega page for more details about this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Yes
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – No (unless you’re wearing SLink hands/feet of course)
Compatible mesh heads – Most mesh heads fit this body well
Update notes from previous versions:
New version is v4.0 – bento update
- Bento hands included in new version (now has bento & non-bento hand options)
- Hud Updated to include 14 hand poses for the bento hands
- New nail options added (2 new styles)
The best bits:
- The body is gorgeous – teardrop breasts that look amazing big or small, and a gorgeous round ass – easy to make bigger or smaller depending on your style.
- The addition of bento hands is a bonus, the hands are very feminine and the nail options give it that little bit extra.
- The 3 layers (tattoo/underwear and clothing) have alpha masking ability to help prevent alpha glitching.
- SLink feet compatibility means you won’t lose your shoe collection
- Omega compatibility opens up a world of skin, tattoo and clothing options
- The fingernails are individually mapped – which means, each nail can have a different colour/style on it! Check out THESE from AviCandy for example!!!
- The modelling of the body is close to the standard SL skeleton, which makes it easier to wear normal mesh clothing (with the help of the alphas of course)
- The Alphas – the pieces over the breasts make wearing low cut tops a dream, and wearing low cut mesh pants is so much easier.
The worst bits:
- The neck fix option still leaves a visible seam (though it is much better than others)
- The skin tones don’t seem to perfectly match my Glam Affair skins, but that’s just being picky really
- The wrist bones – Now this is a personal thing, but the ‘bumps’ on the wrists, although biologically accurate, detract from the smoothness of the hands I feel
Best suited to:
Users who want a versitile body with bento hands that can be curvier or slimmer, a body with lots of fitmesh clothing available for it and an easy to use HUD. This is a good body for new users because of the simple way the HUD is set out and definitely a good body for lovers of Glam Affair skins and Lelutka heads (though it should be noted that the body works perfectly with Catwa and other head/skin types too!).