Cost – 3999L
Designer – Belleza
Current Reviewed Version: v3.0
Includes – 3 Fitmesh Bodies – Venus, Isis and Freya. Each body is a different style of body, with Freya being the more curvaceous of the three; all bodies come with feet and hands attached.
Fitmesh Body – Yes (3 of them)
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (16 styles/poses on each body)
Feet – Yes (four styles, flat mid, high & a JD size for JD shoes specifically)
Skins tones included – 7 built in skins to match Belleza tones (plus an additional 7 for their older ‘classic’ skin range)
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Save Slots for Other Skins – 7 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 8 slots
Save Slots for Appliers – the body comes with a Wardrobe HUD! You can save up to 20 tops and 20 bottoms using the ‘Articles’ tab, and 10 full outfits (that is top and bottom together) in the ‘Outfits’ tab. Plus, you can just copy more Wardrobe HUDS if you want more space!
Omega – Yes, simply purchase the Omega installer and press the install button while wearing the body (available from love’n’lust) – See the Omega page for more details about this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Yes (however please note torso/leg muscles must be at approximately 50 on the sliders for this to look fitted. To use just alpha out the hands/feet and click the ‘slink fit’ option on the HUD)
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – Yes, included feet will fit flat, mid and high slink shoes
Compatible mesh heads – Works with most mesh heads (Lelutka, LOGO, Eve etc)
The best bits:
- 16 different hand positions and 4 different foot heights/types
- For those that like breasts – three breast options (Natural, Perky and Pushup)
- I am absolutely in love with the Freya body. The recent huge update to Belleza really made them stand out with their introduction of this body. It has to be the BEST plus sized body I’ve seen yet!
- Omega compatible
- The HUD has been hugely improved from V2,0 – it now includes Mask Mode, 8 neck options/sizes, the ability to save alpha combinations and 14 nipple options. The nipples are great, I love the mesh nipple option on these bodies.
- The body can be worn with Slink feet, with is great for using your slink shoe collection!
- The alpha options are fantastic, fitting standard mesh is far easier than with V2.0
- Wardrobe HUD!!!! Save your appliers and flick through your wardrobe HUD to find them/apply them whenever you want, easily! Enough said 😀
- Savers for nail polish!!! OMG I love this one – 8 fingernail and 8 toenail polish save slots in the HUD. Love love love this!
The worst bits:
- The bodies are still little glitchy (mostly the Venus body, but an update is expected to fix those soon). They’re a ‘heavier’ mesh, so some users can experience difficulties with the bodies loading, but once cached this should be fine. Particularly with the breast options (because there are 3), using push up can cause layers to overlap and glitch a little.
- Skin/applier creators are playing ‘catch up’ a little, as the hands/feet have now been changed over to SLUV (which basically means they used to be complex for creators to design around, but now they’re more widely compatible). This does mean there’s a bit of a backlog for designers though.
- Honestly (and I know, most people will disagree with me) – I think there are too many options lol. Three breast options and three body options… this is great, but for fitmesh lovers like me, this means designers would be making 9 sizes just for Belleza if they did them all!! For that reason, most are only doing either one or two bodies, or the three bodies with the breasts at natural state (making them kinda pointless unless you’re using appliers).
- Personal dislike here – the length between the knee and the foot seems too short for the legs
Best suited to:
Users who use Belleza skins (not required though obviously, other makers create skins for it), users looking for an amazing curvy shape (Freya) and users who just like to have everything saved in their HUD for ease of use really.