Mesh Body – Belleza - Isis, Freya & Venus
Designer – Belleza
Where to buy it - Belleza
Reviewed Version – Freya V2.01, Isis V2.01, Venus V4.01
Cost & Inclusions – Three options for purchase - all include HUD, 3 feet heights & fitmesh lingerie & shoes.
- Purchase 1 of the 3 bodies in a ‘lite’ version for 1,799L – which contains all 4 feet options, but only 1 hand option and 1 layer (tattoo), 1 breast option (natural) & the new HUD system.
- Purchase 1 of the 3 bodies in a ‘full’ version for 2,499L – which contains all 4 feet options, all 16 hand options & all 3 layers with the new HUD system.
- Purchase a fatpack of all 3 bodies for 4,499L – which contains all the ‘lite’ versions and all the ‘full’ versions for each body!
ARC (Avatar Render Cost) - TBC
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (1 option for lite bodies - 16 for full bodies)
Nail Types - 4 and none option
Feet – Yes (High, Mid, Flat & JD)
Skins tones included – 7 Belleza tones built into the HUD
CLOTHING & LAYERS
Number of clothing layers: Lite bodies: 1 (tattoo); Full bodies: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer (including hands & feet layers)
Ability to tint skin - Yes, including skin, nipples & all layers.
Save Slots for Appliers/Skins/Alpha Cuts – Yes. 7 slots for Skins, 9 for toes/fingernails; 9 alpha saves, 3 outfit, 3 upper and 3 lower applier saves.
Neck sizes - 8 and neckfix/sheath option
Auto-hide for alphas - Yes
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, need to install Omega – See the Omega page for more details about this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Yes, body has special 'slink fit' options in the HUD that make it a seamless fit for slink hands/feet
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – No (but you can if you're using slink feet and the slinkfit option)
- Omega compatibility is always a bonus, and this is an 'installer' type Omega system, which means you wear the Omega HUD once, press install and you're done! Just make sure to do this for each body if you have more than one!
- Slink compatibility – especially with the recent updates to V4.1/2.1, the 'slink fit' option is even more seamless with Slink hands and feet. Great for not losing your slink shoe collection!
- The bodies offer 3 breast option (natural/perky/push-up) which is a good feature for those who like to use these, plus mesh nipples which you can turn on/off adds a more realistic look to the body.
- The newly updated neck sheath and neck size options are a big improvement - though neck 'fixes' are never perfect, and it's perhaps a little higher than I'd like, it's still handy to have.
- Specifically - I am absolutely in love with the Freya body. The recent huge update to Belleza really made them stand out with their introduction of this body. It has to be the BEST plus sized body I’ve seen yet!
- The visual wardrobe feature is great. You can see I've already saved one option from Avicandy's 'My Lingerie Chest' in there.
- Auto-alpha has been fixed, hurrah! Now designers can include it with their items, which is a lifesaver!
- Finally, the new HUD system is SO WELL DESIGNED! Love it!!
- The recent updates (as of August 2016) did make some slight weight changes, along with some bigger structural changes to Venus, which means a few fitmesh items may not fit as well as they used to. Don't worry though, you can still use your old body, and if you're just buying Venus now, you should always demo fitmesh first anyway 🙂
- Though the body's ARC is substantially lowered (especially with the lite versions), I still find for some reason my computer doesn't render/download it as fast as other bodies. Not sure why, and it's only a minor issue (that may well be an issue with my computer) but worth noting.