Names – Sofia (female)
Cost – 2499L
Designer – Altamura
Includes – Fitmesh body with attached hands (non bento) and Feet (Flat, Mid & High), Body HUD.
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (non-bento, 3 poses)
Feet – Yes (Flat, Med & High)
Skins tones included – 8 tones
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 4 – Tattoo layer, Lingerie layer and 2 Clothing layers.
Save Slots for Other Skins – Unlimited – save slot box system enables user to save all alpha/applier/skin settings
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – Unlimited – save slot box system enables user to save all alpha/applier/skin settings
Save Slots for Appliers – Unlimited – save slot box system enables user to save all alpha/applier/skin settings
Omega – Yes – Installer activated
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – No
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – No
The best bits:
- Altamura make a range of bodies designed to either be headless (ie. you can use other heads with it) or as ‘full body’ mesh, which is convenient for some people.
- The save system is a neat idea and works well with Firestorm
- Although the body may not have the same level of support as the bigger brands, the body itself is nice and having the hands/feet attached does save on attachment point usage.
- The neck size options are handy, I found the top one (R) worked well with my Catwa head.
The worst bits:
- The body doesn’t have much fitmesh available for it in the market, so if that’s a must for you consider that.
- I didn’t love the hands, but that’s more of a personal opinion than an objective issue with the body itself 🙂
Best suited to:
Users who want to minimise attachment point usage, want Omega compatibility and use appliers a lot.