Cost – 2500L
Designer – ABAR
Current Reviewed Version: v8.2
Includes – Fitmesh Body, 2 Fitmesh Bras & 1 Panty (with colour HUD), fitmesh feet, rigged feet (flat, mid and high) and hands.
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes (two styles, relaxed and closed)
Feet – Yes (three styles, flat mid and high)
Skins tones included – 12 system layer skins (for your head) and 12 appliers built in to the HUD to match the body
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Save Slots for Other Skins – 12 slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 12 slots (for the Ebody, the alpha cut and applier save slots are the same, so for example if you’re wearing an applier top and mesh jeans, and you’re using alpha cuts to make the jeans fit – when you save this to the ‘outfits’ section, it will save both the applier top and the alpha cuts)
Save Slots for Appliers – 12 slots (as above)
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, built in compatibility – See the Omega page for more details about this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Yes
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – Yes, included feet will fit flat, mid and high slink shoes
Compatible mesh heads – Lelutka, LOGO, Slink Visage, Genesis Labs, PUMEC, Eve’olution, Fiore & Rowne – pretty much everything!
The best bits:
- Fitting standard fitmesh obviously! It worked really well with the remaining ‘normal’ fitmesh I have in my inventory, which was great. Same applies for standard sizing, it fit really well.
- The feet are compatible with Slink shoes (flat, mid and high) – which is a HUGE money saver for most!
- Omega compatibility opens up a world of skin, tattoo and clothing options
- The Alphas – finally some smaller cuts on the chest! Wearing low cut tops or corsets is much easier with the wide range of cuts on the breasts!
- The skins included are beautiful (and have a system layer version included for your head) but they *don’t* come with Slink appliers, which makes matching your hands feet (as you’ll see above) very difficult. However, the body now comes with its own hands and feet, so that doesn’t matter really unless you’re set on using Slink!
The worst bits:
- The body (because of the nature of the design – ie. making it fit standard size fitmesh and mesh clothing) is petite, and much like the system avatar, can’t really be made curvy. That said, it’s almost like a far better shaped system avatar, so if you want to fit standard fitmesh, there really isn’t another way to do it.
- It seems to have a little more trouble than other bodies with getting applier clothing on it, however that said the new update (8.2) does fix a majority of these problems.
- The alpha cut on the “lady garden” – it’s such a wide cut that it’s difficult for skimpier shorts and the like, would love to see a much smaller cut here confined to the actual vagina area.
Best suited to:
Users who like a petite and/or more standard SL sized body/shape and users who want to buy standard fitmesh rather than specific mesh body fitmesh (ie. like you do with Belleza/Maitreya). Users who are new to mesh bodies, this is a recommendation for you for sure, and users who don’t want to lose their Slink shoe collection!