Designer – The Mesh Project
Includes – Fitmesh Body, hands, feet and fitmesh boxer shorts.
Number of clothing layers: Dependent on body type (Basic has 2, one tattoo and one clothing/Deluxe has 3, two tattoo one clothing)
Skins tones included – 36
Save Slots for Other Skins – Other skins are “installed” into the main HUD, no limit I know of
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 6 slots with Deluxe version only (the only version to come with the alpha HUD)
Save Slots for Appliers – Applier clothing items are “installed” into the main HUD, no limit I know of
The body and skins are well detailed, with 32 shades to choose from (if only they included system layer skins for heads as well)
- This body is probably one of the LEAST body builder type bodies out there, which is saying something because it’s still quite muscley.
- The body is sexy, let’s face it… it is a hot body 😛
- Lots of alpha cuts, which are really needed for this body so it’s great they’re there.
- You need to buy the Deluxe body to get the Alpha HUD, and trust me, you’ll need that HUD. This body is built with it’s skeleton a bit ‘off’ from the system skeleton, so standard mesh pokes through the neck, arms and butt areas.
The body has trouble fitting a lot of standard mesh pants, your butt needs to be basically flat (because the system body one is flat, really).
- TMP haven’t provided the model for the body to other designers, so fitmesh for this item (aside from fitmesh purchased from TMP themselves) is rare, meaning squeezing into standard mesh is the likely outcome.
- Clothing layers are available on the Basic and Deluxe bodies, but very little applier clothing is made for TMP…. and I mean very little.