Cost – 1250L
Designer – SLink
Current Reviewed Version: v1.1
Includes – Fitmesh Body, applier shorts, fitmesh boxer shorts and fitmesh tank top and jeans
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – No (purchased separately)
Feet – No (purchased separately)
Skins tones included – 6 system layer skins (for your head) and 6 appliers built in to the HUD to match (plus 9 penis skin tone tints)
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo layer, Underwear layer and Clothes layer.
Save Slots for Other Skins – N/A
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 5
Save Slots for Appliers – N/A
Omega – Yes for body/skin/clothing, built in compatibility – See the Omega page for more details about Omega for this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Yes
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – Yes
The best bits:
- It’s FINALLY a ‘standard guy’ kind of mesh body for men! Yaaaaaaay!
- The body fits standard mesh really well, I barely had to tweak my shape at all (I was wearing the shape that came with it).
- The body sliders work well, meaning the body rigged so that I can make my muscles bigger etc without warping the body too much at higher slider numbers.
- He comes with ‘man parts’! I know some may like this, some may not (since they’re non-functional man parts) but during my week as a pretend guy, I liked being able to get undressed and not have to worry about putting an attachment on (not that I would, because I don’t have one), but theoretically anyway. I also like that you can use an alpha button to circumcise your man parts, so everyone is covered.
- He’s Omega compatible! I know guys, you probably don’t care much right now, but when skin designers and applier/tattoo designers are making Omega items, you’ll care then!!
The worst bits:
- The body is still relatively new, so there aren’t many skin options or fitmesh options right now. This will change of course, SLink have always been really good about sharing their designer kits with designers, so I expect some awesome stuff to come your way guys!
- The skins that come with the body do NOT do the body justice, I’d love to see SLink team up with a skin designer to make these more defined. It wasn’t until I put another skin on the body that I fell in love with it, so don’t let that put you off guys.
- The body doesn’t come with the hands/feet attached. Personally I don’t care, but according to my (recently SLinked up) friend Nirrad, men are lazy and want their body to have everything on it when they add it…. so there you go Nirrad, I added it! It would be great if SLink sold a version of the body with feet and the casual hands attached though, I agree.
- Of the (approximately 15) men I saw wearing the body and asked, 5 of them wish it didn’t have a penis, and 10 of them wished the penis was functional. I’m staying out the penis debate though, because I don’t have one and am quite happy for man-me to be a ken doll 😛
Best suited to:
All those poor men who have been waiting for a high quality mesh body that doesn’t look like a body builder or have a complex system like TMP!