Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes – bento enabled
Feet – Yes
Skins tones included – 12 built in skintones (no system layer skintones included)
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo, Underwear and Clothing layers
Save Slots for Other Skins – 6 tone save slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 8
Save Slots for Appliers – N/A
Omega – Yes (out of the box compatibility)
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – No
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – No
The best bits:
- I love the shape of this body – it’s reminiscent of TMP’s mesh body in the sense that it can be both muscular but not overly so, which I really liked.
- The body is very compatible with standard sized clothing and classic fitmesh, which was a really nice touch. More and more fitmesh is becoming available for this body too, which is great.
- The skin that come with the body area really nicely textured, and the ability to tint them is useful as well.
- The hands are now bento compatible which is great for using bento AO’s.
- I just like the look of the body overall honestly, I think Dario will be wearing this one for a while.
- I love that the feet have alpha cuts on them to hide the toes/mid foot, very handy for non rigged shoes and boots!
- The HUD has the ability to send you an update (click the ‘update’ button on the top right). Big time saver.
The worst bits:
- There seems to be a bit of an issue with Omega applier skin and the nipples on the body, but there are Signature appliers available at quite a few stores now anyway.
- The body comes with some great skintones, but no system layer skins, so the first thing that happens is you spend half your night trying to tint the body to get it to match your existing skins. Of course this will change over time as more skins come out, but for now it would be nice to have some system layer skins for the face area so we can match 🙂
Best suited to:
Men are loving this body and I can see why. I know some people are skeptical of Signature because of their past releases, however this is a new generation for them, which is evidenced by the fact they’ve already has several body updates go out – so if you like a masculine look, definitely give it a demo!