Now keep in mind people, I’m not a guy, and men may have very different views on what looks good than I do… but guys, if you get this body, help everyone out and leave a comment with your thoughts <3
Designer – Kauna
Price – 2999L
Mesh Body Type – Body only
Includes – Alpha HUD, 2 skin tones, tattoo layer, 2 types of facial hair, 2 types of hands (open and relaxed) and 3 sizes of feet
The Body and HUD:
(Note – the HUD has a transparent background and is quite large, but can be minimised easily)
- I like that the body isn’t overly muscley like most male bodies (don’t get me wrong, he’s a very fit guy, but at least he’s not on the ‘roids)
- The HUD is easy to understand – click on the area to alpha it out, turn tattoo layer on for tattoos… it’s self explanitory
- The body doesn’t have the smoothness and detailing that I’ve come to expect from female mesh bodies, however the male mesh body market is very small at this stage, so we’re yet to see how far designers can be pushed when creating these characters.
- The hands and feet are adequate, but they’re no sculpted beauties like Slink for example. The hands in particular could use a little more smoothing, and the nails a little more detailing.
- It needs more alphas – primarily under the knee and the chest I found this most noticeable (fitting shorts and open shirts/v neck shirts is almost impossible)
- I wasn’t a fan of the skins offered, but I know this designer is working on more (plus fitmesh clothing for this body, including the briefs I’m wearing in the pic above, which will be available in the designer’s store in Feb).