Name – Jake
Cost – 2,999L
Designer – Belleza
Current Reviewed Version: vbeta
Includes – Fitmesh Body with bento hands, feet, HUD, Slink feet appliers, Shirt, Shorts, Sneakers & Catwa Daniel mesh head applier for skin
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes – bento enabled
Feet – Yes (flat – fitmesh, can be sized somewhat)
Skins tones included – 7 built in skintones (Hairless and Hairy versions of each included)
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 3 – Tattoo, Underwear and Clothing layers
Save Slots for Other Skins – 7 tone save slots
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 9
Save Slots for Appliers – Multiple through save articles and save outfits functions
Omega – Yes – Installer required
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – Yes
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – No (unless you’re using slink feet, of course)
The best bits:
- I love this body – it moves really well with animations thanks to smooth rigging, the shape is versatile (from muscleman to boy next door with a simple arm muscle adjustment), and it just overall feels masculine without being overwhelming!
- I found the body to work okay with standard sizing (because of the standard shape, I had to reduce my butt to zero to do this, which thankfully doesn’t look awful either, which is a bonus) because the standard sizes are all flat butts!
- The skin that come with the body area really nice, I love the smooth and hairy options, and the fact the head comes with a Catwa mesh head applier is fantastic!
- The hands are bento compatible which is great for using bento AO’s.
- I alpha cuts are really well done, I found it easy to fit into high rise jeans, low rise jeans and all sorts of standard mesh using them with no obvious missing cuts.
- The HUD has the ability to send you an update (click the ‘update’ button on the top right). Big time saver.
The worst bits:
- If I had to be picky, I’d say the neck seam could do with some work. This of course isn’t entirely an issue with the body itself, but also the mesh heads used with it. Testing with Catwa, GA.EG etc, I found the seam on the back of the neck to be a little less than optimal, so I hope in future updates they address this issue. That said, this is a relatively minior issue.
Best suited to:
I think men are going to really love this body, not just because of the versatility but because of the Belleza quality that’s inherent in it. I can’t wait to see more male skins from Belleza too, to work on the body with other mesh heads as well!