Cost – 2950L
Designer – Absolut Creations
Current Reviewed Version: v1.1
Includes – Fitmesh Body (including hands/feet), Fitmesh shorts, pants, jacket & shoes
Fitmesh Body – Yes
Mesh Head – No
Hands – Yes
Feet – Yes
Skins tones included – 22 built in skintones (2 types with 11 colours each)
Clothing & Layers:
Number of clothing layers: 2 – Tattoo and Clothing layers
Save Slots for Other Skins – N/A
Save Slots for Alpha Cut Combinations – 50
Save Slots for Appliers – N/A
Omega – Yes (relay HUD) – See the Omega page for more details about Omega for this body
Can I use SLink hands/feet with it? – No
Can I wear SLink Shoes with it? – Yes
The best bits:
- I love the shape of this body – the muscle sliders react really well to it, so you can very easily vary from ‘normal guy’ to ‘muscle guy’ just with the sliders.
- The body fits standard mesh really well, I barely adjusted my shape at all (I was wearing the shape that came with it). Really good for pants especially.
- I didn’t experience any warping at higher slider numbers, which is awesome. Often if a body is less muscular, it looks odd at higher slider levels, but Adam bulks up really well which is great.
- This one I think guys will love – he comes with everything attached. No playing with hands/feet addons, he works right out of the box. I know with Slink a lot of guys had trouble navigating the right settings for the hands/feet, so you’ll love this guys. He also has 8 hand poses (INCLUDING flipping the bird!!)
- He’s Omega compatible! Great for applier items and some skins – just make sure you demo appliers, as noted below I noticed a few issues on some skins.
The worst bits:
- There seems to be a bit of an issue with Omega applier skin and the nipples on the body – though it’s not a major issue, Adam’s chest is so beautifully sculpted that in some cases the nipples look too far apart/almost on the side a bit. As always though, I recommend using official Adam appliers to make sure everything sits in the right spots!
Best suited to:
Honestly, I think Adam is a game changer for men. The body is extremely well sculpted and can be used as a thinner or a more muscle avi, which is great. The hand poses and slink shoe compatibility give men more of a range, whilst keeping it simple in terms of having the hands/feet attached to the body. I think it will quickly become very popular.