Thank you for your interest in blogging the Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly event.
This event is a personal project of love for me, so I’m looking for exceptional bloggers to join me in making this event a success 🙂
**Successful bloggers will be notified – those not successful at this time will have their info retained to be contacted if a vacancy should arise**
So with that in mind, I have a few requirements:
1) You MUST own at least one mesh body. All items at this event will be mesh body compatible, so you need to be able to show them!
2) Your blog must be at least 3 months old and it must be active (meaning at least one post per week)
3) Your pictures must be high quality.
If you are selected as a blogger of the event, you will be required to:
1) Add all photos to the Mesh Body Addicts FLICKR group (https://www.flickr.com/groups/meshbodyaddicts/)
2) Blog the press release (this will be sent to you) before the event start date
3) Blog at least 6 items per round. This will be monitored strictly with non-compliant bloggers being removed. If you co-own a blog with someone else and are both accepted, you will be required to blog 6 different items EACH.
That’s it really! Good luck to you all. Questions? Just use the ‘comments’ box in the form below – please don’t contact me inworld as all inworld applications will be discarded. Thank you!